Friday, May 9, 2008

8 Broadway Shows

Who doesn't love them?! Especially Broadway musicals, as in plays where the performers periodically dance about and burst into song. [HT: Sabrina] Plus, you get to hang out under the lights of Times Square before and after.

Mr. Miller and I saw The Lion King last year, and Liz took me to see my all-time-favorite musical, Wicked, over Spring Break. Before leaving New York, Mr. Miller and I aspire to see David Mamet's satirical November.

With all due respect to Broadway, however, I am thrilled to return to my native Gilbert this summer and patronize The Hale Centre Theater to see this musical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for The Music Man at Hale this summer! I can't wait to see it! Is that the one you are looking forward to also?
~Liz

Mrs. Miller said...

Yep!!