Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to the blog

Sorry for the unintended absence. Moving across the country ended up being rather demanding. Plus, we haven't had regular internet access for awhile. I hesitate even to call what we have "regular" internet access as finding a signal requires standing next to the front window with the laptop craned just so. ::sigh:: Such is life in the sticks.

Soon I hope to post the rest of my 31 Things I Love About New York City, and finally put the borrow blog to rest. I am starting a new blog project. More on that to come.

3 comments:

Families of the Nations said...

Good to hear!

Rachel said...

Hey Bethany! I'm glad you're going to keep blogging :) And welcome back to AZ!!! (I think you're here now... right?) Hope you guys are doing wonderfully!

orneryswife said...

Well, now that I know there is more wonderful blogging to come, I guess I can let you have a bit of lag time between posts! :-) Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!
TM